Traveling pt.2 reflection

 Sooo… let’s get to the nitty gritty. THE FOOD IS…meh. I’m not from North Carolina, but a lot of the good’t food I have was from there. The sea food in South Carolina is also more fresh. I don’t remember all the places but I went to the ruby slipper: 10/10, buttermilk drop: 9/10, this crawfish place; the worst of them all (I want to give you a 0 but that’s not possible so I give you a 1), Popeyes; it’s literally the same 7/10, Landry: 7/10, and one more place that made us eat in the backyard:4/10. I didn’t have a problem with eating in the backyard, but the food was nasty so… it didn’t give. I expected more out of their seafood. The best seafood we had was at the French market:10/10; which I forgot to mention at the top. We also went to cafe du monde for beignets: 7/10. It was okay, I was expecting it to be sweeter, but it was still good. I did like the art and graffiti that the city was covered in, it was very beautiful. We went on tours and in  museums and learned the history of New Orleans and the reasons for all of its bright colors. I have more to say but I don’t really feel like typing it so this is the end of the blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .