My Introduction ;)

 Hii, my name is Natalya. I am a 11th grader at cedar grove high school and I’m currently in Mr. Rease’s AP class. I already feel like this class is going to be a mess because he constantly gets angry with us everyday. At the moment I like to watch anime’s and k-dramas. I’ve never really been a bookworm but I like poetry books. This year my expectations for class this year are not very high I’ll probably just come out of it knowing how to write a good essay. I may come out with new friends too. I really hope I do have a good year though, right now it looks kind of bleak, but I’ll persevere. 

Slams clipboard “It’s not up for debate” - Mr.Rease


Comments

  1. Hi Natalya!
    This class may be challenging but I’m sure you will acquire some useful information. I hope you have a good year. - Xzariah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .