No school reflection

Today I didn't come to school today for personal reasons. I really didn't do much at home either. My mother and I went to the beauty supply to get some hair for a style I'm suppose to do on her soon. I was considering doing my hair today for picture day tomorrow but I cut my braids and decided not to. Most of the time when I'm about to change my hair I start to second guess myself then don't do it. That happens especially when I cut my hair. When we got back from the hair store I came home and made some pictures and videos to post on my Instagram. My WiFi hasn't been the best lately so I've been having a little bit of a hard time getting my assignments done. I ended up taking a 3 hour name because I'm WiFi wasn't working to do any work XD. All my cellular data is gone, well 85% of it xD  I really can't caught a break at this house. When I woke up the WiFi STILL WASN'T WORKINGGGG!!! I'm surprised this blog even got done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .