Swell reflection

 Today in class we read more of the “Thanks for arguing” book. We also learned new terms like ghastly (insert word here) and slippery slope. Like I’ve said perviously this class is like my “calm after the storm” because my math class is so difficult. My math class is really improving Mr.Rease’s class rating. I like typing notes in this class and I also like the people I was hanging out with in class today as well . Nadia and Kayla are hilarious. (Especially Kayla XD) I had a good class, it got a little shaky when it’s came down to the white stereotypes. Mr. Rease spent like 10mintines explaining how white people wear lotion, like we didn’t all ready know that. Like come on now -_-, we only got to get out one stereotype for that category. All in all class was swell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .