Mic drop reflection

 Today in class we went over the 3 presentations in class. My favorite was the one regarding tiktok. I honestly think it was because I was looking at Thaila the whole time and she’s just so pretty.  She definitely has it going on. The topic was also very easy to discuss and participate in because I have first hand experience with the app. I like how they discussed personal tribulations they had with the app. I was pleased at how the speaker put in their opinion on the subject. I don’t really have any critiques on the presentation or how they presented their topic. I played 8ball twice in this class. I lost one game and won the other, so that was a mutual experience. The last thing I probably want to say is Crack is Wack, and so is the “Don’t say gay” bill. (Mic drop)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .