Card Games Reflection (Maybe a party?)

 Today we were suppose to finish the assignment we had from yesterday (Allison and Analogy). We didn't want to finish the assignment just yet so we decided to take this as an opportunity to have fun. Me, Miracle, Myriel, Mia, Ria, Shar'evan and Moses  played card games. We ended up playing gold fish, I declare war, and I think black jacks (maybe). We ended up playing mafia which is basically like 7up with extra roles. We had a really good time, I know I had a lot of fun. It was an experience full of laughter and fun, and A little bit of arguing between Mia and Ria. It was one of our best classes. 

I feel like recently our class has been very good and we deserve a little party with wings or pizza like you use to do for your other classes, just saying :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .