Jr conference reflection

 Today’s class for me was cut short. We started on the space cat activity which is something like the SOAPSTone assignment. I went and picked my schedule at my meeting. They put me in British lit, I’m not exactly sure how I feel about that. I also did economics and calculus. I’m not sure if I even selected any Ap classes now that I think about it. I did select a cosmetology or barbering class to do at another facility. I hope I get the opportunity to do cosmetology but barbering is cool too, you can bring in a lot of money that way. I found out I have 20.00 credits so all I need is 4 more to graduate. I can accumulate those this year. That’s all that happened. Next year doesn’t seem to bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .