Home reflection

 I didn’t make it to school today. The first reason was that I woke up at 7:30 and that’s  around when the bus comes. The second reason is that I heard there was going to be some tension at school. My friend said that people on her bus were “talking crazy” so I just decided to stay home. I missed a test I had in first period which is unfortunate but now I have more time to prepare. I don’t really understand my second period. Spain is his really difficult, so I kind of wish I went. My third period learns something new every day. I didn’t really even understand the assignment we were doing the day before. And last period SHOULD be easy but… I’m not sure. That’s basically everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .