Tennessee reflection

 Today I’m on a trip in Tennessee. I came with my cousins, aunts and mother. We rented an Airbnb that’s in the middle of no where. I kind of like the deserted are though, it seems calm. We played ping pong and fuse ball all day. My arms hurts because of it. I had fun though and had some good food. I’m glad I got to have a little break even though I did do a lot of work on this trip and when I get back home I have to do finals and got to work. Let’s not even get into the projects I have to do and the bills I have to pay. It’s depressing at this point. Hopefully next year I can be on my grind more and quit procrastinating. I have to be up by nine in the morning so I’m going to try to go to sleep now. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .