W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .

A time a knew I was in trouble was when I was in elementary school and I got a red card. In elementary I had blue, green, yellow, orange and red cards in my class room. The whole class started on green and if you were extra good that day you moved up to blue. If you were bad you would gradually move down the line of colors. The worst color was red. I don't remember exactly what I did to get on red but when I got home it did not end well. My teacher wrote that I had a red on my behavior sheet, which our parents had to sign everyday. When my dad saw this he repeating asked, "How did you go from green to red, Natalya?", he gladly got louder the more he asked. I already knew what was coming, and it came. :(
(To hear the second part you will need parental supervision)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection