W r i t e a b o u t s o m e o n e y o u f o r g o t .

 I can't really say that I forgot anyone because I'm remembering now. I do have a few people that are now coming to the front of my brain after sitting to think. I had a friend named Taleah and she was one of my very best friends in when I was younger. When I think back on her I feel that I took her for granted. I know  I would love to have a friend like her now. I think I held a lot of other friends higher than her even though she treated me better than they ever could have. Now I don't know where she is and the only think I have to remember her is her old Instagram,  from elementary, that has no pictures of her on it. I wonder how she's doing now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .