Today we read "More Than a Walk in The park". The passage was about a couple that decided to go on a thru-hike and loved it so much they made it part of their careers.
I feel like today could have been way worse. I am tested out today. I wrote essays in my first and third period and I'm just tired of it. I'm glad Mr. Rease didn't make us write that essay today. Other than that today was pretty cool. My day was alright.
In class I started my annotated bibliography and read a bit of the book, “wild”. I was trying to stay focus so I listened to rain for the whole class period. I didn’t get much of my bibliography done but I did started and I’m determined to finish. My grades in all my classes are improving so, I feel great about that. I have a few more make up assignments and project to do before I can get completely across the board all A’s, but I’m going to put the work in:)
Today I went to the doctor for a check up. I'm so glad I didn't have to take any shots. Afterwards, me and my mother went to the Longhorns. I got the seasoned grilled chicken with broccoli and mashed potatoes (Highly recommend). We sat outside and ate and talked about stuff going on in our life. That's all I did for today.
Comments
Post a Comment