College Reflection

 Today in class we went over chapter 1 of the wild. Over the weekend we were directed to read 13 pages each day of wild. I had work both days, from 9 to 7 at night, luckily I read most of the book Friday. The test was not difficult, I think I made a mistake on one question that asked about what type of cancer Cheryl mom had. I believe I put liver instead of lung “>_< Natalya you had one job” While we were reviewing I was looking up one of the colleges that sent me an interest letter, Xavier University. Xavier is located in Ohio and is keen on religion. While researching the Xavier in Ohio I came across another university with the same name in Louisiana. That college seems cool and is considered more of an HBCU, which is great. While on the topic of college I didn’t know that there were so many things you could major in. I feel that if people knew all the thinks they could major they would be more likely to go to college. When I saw all the majors I could do it slightly changed my opinion about college. I also got an email from Gwinnett. I haven’t really looked into that school yet but it’s good to know that I have options. If anybody every reads this the advice I have for you is ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL, because if I didn’t check mine, I wouldn’t have known anyone was interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .