Long time, No see Reflection

 In class today we took a benchmark, where we wrote an argumentative essay. I know I tried my best on the essay, but i don't really think I did a fantastic job. For my second point I could only get one evidence piece and reasoning instead of two. Also i'm not really sure if I did a good job on explaining my evidence or if my evidence was even evidence :(( My grade in this class is also not the best either. I'm not really sure how to improve it. I kind of just feel stuck, but I know that If i started to remember to do my blogs that would get the ball rolling to get my grade up. I'm really stressed when I think about it but I'm going to get my stuff together. ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .