Reflection

 Today in class we didn't do very much. We took a vocabulary test, that i scored pretty well on (i got a 90%).  We also took a pre-test for unit one of American Literature. The test wasn't very hard. I answered the questions using the process of elimination , which we learned about this week actually. I'm not going to lie I was like 1 question away from falling asleep during that test. Overall I had a good day. I had a good time at lunch talking to the people at my table. I'm also CONSIDERING doing step. I'm not sure if I will necessarily like it but, it's worth a shot to see if it can become a new interest. If not i'll probably just tryout for cheer in basketball season. Hopefully I'm better at cheer than before xD. I'm not sure why but the first week of school was kind a bummer so i'm really glad that I had a way better week than before. I'm kind of starting to have high expectations for this year so I hope I'm not let down. 

Comments

  1. I like the variation to your posts! The different topics besides just what you learned make them more interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .