Reflection p.2

 Today’s class was just as boring as yesterday’s class. The classroom was freezing and it was storming outside so I got extra tired. We read a complex paragraph and answered questions again. On this test I don’t think that I did that well so thank goodness it didn’t count as a grade. I do feel like I have a better understanding of how to use the process of elimination though. Braxton let me try her hot Cheetos with ranch flavoring on it. They were actually really good (Delicioso)! It was like cool ranch and flaming hot had a little baby. I also got a hug from Jaden, she scares me a little bit but like in a cool way (if you know what I mean). Class today actually flew by really fast, I was surprised when the bell rang for dismissal. Hopefully it’s like that tomorrow because this “it’s not up for debate” thing is killing me. (You would have to read my previous blog to understand ;)) Anyways, I just woke up from my sleep at 4:30 to write this. It may not be the best but, this is what I got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .