My Reflection (: | ;)

 Today’s class was very boring. We took a diagnostic test and graded it. As we were grading each other’s paper we went over the process of elimination. We told the teacher what the correct answer was then the two completely wrong answers. The class also got yelled at for asking simple questions again today. Somebody ask how he wanted the paper to be headed and it turned into this whole big unnecessary thing. AGAIN! I feel we’re just starting to agree with everything he says even if we disagree because we don’t feel like dealing with a lecture at every little inconvenience. I guess our class is to opinionated and ask to many questions? I’m not sure. I’m just going to stay quiet in his class until I'm called on. That’s my reflection! Oh and… I got 100% on that diagnostic:D. To bad that test doesn’t count for an actual grade :( 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .