:( / ):

 Today in class we went over a poem. It was kind of difficult to interpret so Mr. Rease just told us what to think and we wrote it on our paper. He also moved our assigned seats, which basically resulted in him moving students from one side of the class to the other. Seems effective, doesn’t it? I’m not judging but >~>. Anyway other than that my day was okay. I’ve been catching up on my anime's now that I’m an OG PROOOO at reading subtitles. I got crunchyroll and added every single anime to my watch list; One Piece, My Hero Academia, HunterXHunter, Haikyu!!, BORUTO, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Naurto Shippuden etc. I feel like a GODDD!!! I HAVE SO MUCH POWERRRRR!!!!! xD I feel like Mr. Facilier, from princess and the frog, you know, before his life went down hill. I feel like I’m never watching dubbed again. Plus I’m on my kdrama tings, so that’s good too. I've been watching a lot of BL lately. I don’t even feel like watching American tv show anymore, I’ve come to far to go back now. If it sounds like I’m saying I’m better than you. I am. Get on my level.

 (For any of the people that read this and said “I’ve been doing that” -_- #letmehavemymoment)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swell reflection

No school reflection

W r i t e a b o u t w h e n y o u k n e w y o u w e r e i n t r o u b l e .